Brixham Express Ltd operate an all year ferry service between Brixham and Torquay.
The custom built twin screw catamaran is suited to the beam seas of Torbay and we hope to deliver a service that can weather the east winds and swell. Travelling to work by sea, across beautiful Torbay, is a new innovative way to both start and finish your work day. We depart from the ferry pontoon at Brixham Harbour TQ5 8AJ and from Departure Point E TQ1 2BG at Beacon Quay in Torquay.
Why you should travel by ferry with us?
- 15 minute sea crossing
- Regular early and late sailings
- Pre booked space so guaranteed seat on your work commute
- Bus contingency plan for inclement weather
- Ticket valid during out of work hours for leisure crossings (Booking advised but not essential)
- Wi-fi on board
- Wheelchair accessible
- Texting service for regular commuters to advise of travel disruption
- Bicycles carried free
- Live updates on our website and through email subscription
- Easy access to Oxon Cove car park at Brixham